Monday 12 October 2009

Even retired wargames take a break now and then

All is pretty quiet this weekend as I wait for replies from the PBEM group to confirm that they are all happy to continue with the campaign. This has taken up most of my time for the past week with daily orders to process Monday to Friday.

Our own 1813 campaign has been put on hold, and Jan and I are missing our daily wargame. So we have decided to reinstate our own campaign, and just stop our game when a PBEM battle has to be resolved.

But each week we walk in the nearby hills with our Monday Club walking group. Today was through the woods overlooking the pretty village of Campell. Still spent most of the walk thinking about how to get the campaign going again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have set the settings for comments to come to me before posting so that I will not miss any