Tuesday 3 November 2009

Walking Napoloenic Battlefields


When I started the blog I did not realise that it would be running out of space so quickly, but I now find that I have already used 75% of the storeage capacity for photographs on this blog. One of the main reasons is the large number of photographs on the Walking Napoleonic Battlefields blog. So I have started a new blog for all future reports. I have also taken the opportunity to move alll of the old ones, and arrange them in three seperate blogs as follows:

-->
Walking Waterloo
Includes visits to:
Brussels
Ohain
Quatre Bras
Ligney
Plancenoit
La Haye Sainte
Hougoumont
The Left Flank
Walking Portugal and Spain - One
A coach trip which included visits to:
Lisbon
Elvas and Fort Christoval
Badajoz
Albuera
Alcantara
The Coa
Fuentes de Onoro
Salamanca
Talavera
Madrid
Walking Portugal and Spain – Two
A return visit on our own to:
Torres Vedras
Vimiero
Obidos
Rolica
Poco Velho
More Fuentes de Onoro

-->


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have set the settings for comments to come to me before posting so that I will not miss any