Monday 4 October 2010

Fuentes de Orono


Fuentes de Orono
We have just started a wargame based on Fuentes de Orono.

This is the fifth of an occasional series of wargames based on Wellington’s battles in the Peninsula. The previous games were Rolica, Vimerio, Talavera and Busaco.

These games do not attempt to follow the historical orders of battle or recreate the exact terrain. They are fun games based on the historical battle, but using our own orders of battle, our eight figure units and our rules designed to allow large 28mm battles on a 6x6 foot table using relatively few figures.

I have just published the game set up on the blog. We usually play one or two moves each day, and I will post them as they are played.

Link to blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have set the settings for comments to come to me before posting so that I will not miss any