Friday 10 June 2011

Wellingtons Battles

The battle of Sorauren
The campaign is going well, but is going through a quiet patch at present. This is mostly due to the recent spate of battles, and so many corps trying to recover.

It appears unlikely that there will be a campaign battle/wargame in the coming week, so I have set up a wargame based on Sorauren for Jan and I to game.

This is the ninth in a series of occasional games based on Wellington's battles in the Peninsula.

Its nice to be able to relax with a one off game with no consequences for anyone else.

Its also a slightly larger and more complex game than the recent one corps per side campaign game.

You an find it at

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have set the settings for comments to come to me before posting so that I will not miss any